Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter


dear Mrs Tele'a: this some facts about me

Malo e lelei this year I am looking forward to try and  be a good leader.I got six
siblings all of us came to the same primary school I was born on 2007.I am the
second youngest in my family my favourite hobby is play different kind of sports.


when i'm in school my favourite subject is reading but this year I will be more focused on
writing.my goal is trying to get out trouble and to stop dragging my year 7 friends
into trouble.I came to this school ever since new entrance also I live in the heart of glen
inns I grew up playing rugby union.

what I don't like sometimes I don't like working alot and then I stresse then I stop.
I forgot to tell u i'm tongan and I grew up with alot of fighting in my house we always
try stop and we fight again.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Tisa

    Great to see you have set goals to be a good leader, as well as improve your writing. I look forward to seeing your great example of leadership and reading your stories this year.

    Remember it's ok to ask for help when you need it.

    All the best to you and Hokule'a this year.

    Nga mihi
    Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete