Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations



Term 4 Goals and Expectations



Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Term 3 is over so our topic for this term is Te Wa Toi it means time for art. So this term team 4 is learning about different types of art. This term every team is doing art but different art to team 4 the topic is about art.

There are lots of things on this term. I am very excited for Athletics because it has sport in it and it is my
favorite thing. This term every year 6 has camp it is at kawau island that what I’m kinda excited for that
too.

This term I have some goals that I would like to achieve. One of my goals for this term is to get good
grades on my report. Another goal is to work hard to finish my work.

This term I want to learn about art and also sports because that is my favourite thing. I want to learn
about different arts and styles and kinds.

This is a very busy term there is lots on like athletics which I really want to do. I want to achieve all
of my goals and also learn lots of new and fun things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tisa

    I really like the goals you have set for this term. I know that you can achieve them both if you put in the hard work. I hope that continue to share your learning this term.

    Enjoy the rest of the term Tisa. Keep sharing your learning.

    Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I really like your goals because I know your going to make that true.

    From Nina.

    ReplyDelete